Organic Calendula Soaking Oil Shrinks Pores Soothes Sensitive Skin Remove Acne Handmade Soap Skin Care Infused Oil Massage Oil
What is Calendula oil?
The Calendula flower is orange or yellow, edible, and loaded with a variety of skin benefits. Calendula oil is made by soaking the flowers in a carrier oil (such as olive oil, jojoba oil, or coconut oil). The oil can be used on its own or as an ingredient in ointments, balms, creams, or lotions.
Calendula oil offers a variety of benefits that can help you achieve flawless and radiant skin. Here are some calendula oil benefits that you should know about:
Oxidative Stress Protection
Increases skin firmness
How Should I Use Calendula Oil?
You can use calendula oil just like any essential oil. Mix it carefully with a carrier oil. Some quality carrier oils that you can consider mixing calendula oil with are coconut and jojoba oils. Massage the mixture into the skin. However, you can also enjoy the maximum benefits of Calendula oil in skincare products formulated with calendula oil.
Calendula Lip Balm Recipe
– 3 tbsp calendula infused oil
– pure beeswax– 1 beeswax bee, OR 1 tbsp (approximately 0.3 oz) of beeswax grated from a larger block
– 1 tbsp shea butter
– 10 drops sweet orange essential oil (optional)
– lip balm tubes
– grater (if you are not using the bees and need to measure out your wax)
– heat proof container to melt the wax in, such as a glass pyrex measuring cup with a spout and a larger pot