Making homemade cat treats can be a fun and easy way to provide your cat with healthy and tasty treats. Here is a simple recipe for homemade cat treats:
- 1 can of tuna in water
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Drain the water from the tuna can and mash the tuna with a fork in a mixing bowl.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Gradually stir in the flour until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter or knife to cut the dough into small shapes.
- Place the treats on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the treats are lightly browned and crispy.
- Allow the treats to cool completely before serving.
Note: These treats should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
This recipe is just a starting point – you can experiment with different flavors and ingredients to find out what your cat likes best. Just make sure to avoid any ingredients that may be harmful to cats, such as onions, garlic, chocolate, or grapes. And as always, make sure to feed your cat treats in moderation to avoid overfeeding and weight gain. Check back @ http://ThePetDomain.net for more.